NIMHD Research Centers
NIMHD supports multidisciplinary research centers focused on key topic areas in minority health and health disparities, including but not limited to:
- Social determinants of health.
- Environmental health disparities.
- Precision medicine.
- Chronic disease prevention.
- Health services and policy research.
These centers are designed to achieve greater scientific impact and effective resource utilization by:
- Focusing health disparities research opportunities.
- Streamlining infrastructure.
- Enhancing multidisciplinary collaborations.
- Fostering deeper engagement among community, academic, and various other stakeholders.
Page updated April 24, 2023