Brother, You're on My Mind Toolkit
The Brother, You’re on My Mind toolkit provides Omega Psi Phi Fraternity chapters and partners with the materials needed to educate fellow fraternity brothers and community members on depression and stress in African American men. Use the toolkit to plan and execute community education events and build strategic community partnerships to advance initiative goals.
Click to download the full toolkit or download individual toolkit materials below.
- Being Supportive to a Fraternity Brother with Depression Fact Sheet
- Depression and Stress in Older African American Men Fact Sheet
- Depression and Stress in Younger African American Men Fact Sheet
Community Partnerships and Outreach
We encourage event organizers to have a licensed mental health professional present during community presentations. This will ensure someone is available to respond to questions.
- Event Planning Checklist
- Locating Mental Health Treatment Handout
- Community Mental Health PowerPoint Presentation
- Event Group Activities Handouts (3)
Event and Initiative Promotion
- BYOMM Event Flyer Template
- Guidelines for Developing BYOMM Social Media Content
- Sample Social Media Messages
- Social Media Images